In a recent interview with Entertainment Tonight, President Obama made the following remark: (h/t to RCP).
“We’re going around the country, talking about, ‘How do we put people back to work? How do we improve our schools? How do we make sure that we’re producing American energy? How do we lower our debt in a responsible way?’ And I don’t think you or anybody who’s been watching the campaign would say that in any way we have tried to divide the country. We’ve always tried to bring the country together,”
Obama won’t do press conferences, just interviews with Entertainment Tonight. So, let’s think about the ways Obama has
not divided the country:
- Millionaires and Billionaires (who make above $250K)
- “Bitter” people who cling to religion or guns.
- Wealthy need to pay “their fair share,”
- “If they bring a knife, we bring a gun…”
- “They can sit in the back–we’ll drive.”
- Trevon Martin “could be my son”
- “You didn’t build that–someone else made that happen”.
Add your quotes below!